Wow, I can’t believe I haven’t posted since last Friday! I’ve been super busy and the days have slipped by so fast! I have lots of goodies for my happy list this week – I hope you do too!
* This is the little girl I look after – she was walking around the other day slapping her hands to her forehead, it was so cute! I kept snapping photos until I got a good one!
* My new Supernatural Winchester Racing t-shirt! I’m losing count of the amount of SPN merch I have now and I don’t care! I regret nothing!
* 1920’s B&W Gangster and Flapper ducks – I’m sending these to Clif for Duck Nation!!
* Saving money for my overseas trip next year!
* Instagram – it’s just too much fun.
* sleeping in on rainy mornings 🙂
* honey roasted macadamia nuts. YUM.
* New boots! I like end of season sales 😀
* This beautiful thank you message from a recent Impossible Alice customer – “I just received my package. It was like having a Birthday present delivered! I love the care you put into packaging. I love the necklace! I appreciate your quick shipping, attention to detail, and accommodating my special request. Definitely a pleasure doing business. Also, thought you would like to know, I came across the picture of your necklace on Pinterest. I liked it, and “pinned” it, and kept looking at it until I decided to buy it. 🙂 Then I found your etsy shop and looked around there, too. So Pinterest could be good for business! If there is a way to leave feedback on Etsy, I will, but I have to wait for my brother to come inside from the farm, because I don’t know his account information. :0) Thank you again. Very pleased, ”
* Dia Frampton’s cover of Losing My Religion. This girl is amazing, I love her voice! I’ve been listening to this for the last few days.
Love & love & love,
- Posted in: Uncategorized