Happy Friday! (on Saturday…)
I’m a little behind again – I’m not used to this working a full time day job as well as trying to run my jewellery business full time! Sleep is a priority. Anyways, here’s my happy for this week!
* Chatting to the loveliest elderly man on the train the other day. I had some of my jewellery props with me and he asked about them – turns out he was an artist and he worked a lot with resin, too. I would’ve loved to talk to him longer.
* The 4 men in the photo above – Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, Richard Speight Jr. and Jensen Ackles. They are a constant source of happy though and always worth mentioning! 😀 That’s also one of my favourite photos of them.
* Having a day off and sleeping in!
* Getting a few pieces of chain maille jewellery made! I’m excited to get it photographed and listed in Lace Metal!
* The warmer spring weather for a few days this week. It was so nice to be able to take off a couple of layers!
* My new denim jacket – I’ve only been looking all winter for one, so it figures that I’d find the perfect one at the end of the cold weather. I hope I get to wear it at least a couple of times before it gets too hot!
* Only 2 weeks to go until season 7 of Supernatural starts!!!!!
* I won the raffle from the Bleeding Heart markets last Friday! Holly called to tell me this week, it was such a lovely surprise – I can’t wait to see what’s in it 😀
* Brainstorming ideas for children’s books.
I’m sure there’s more, but that’s all I can think of for now! Happy weekend!
- Posted in: Uncategorized