So much happy to share with everyone this week! I hope you do, too 😀
* Jim Beaver’s book, ‘Life’s That Way’. It is amazing. I’ll write a proper review on it when I’m finished. If I can stop crying. It is raw, honest, funny, heartbreaking, inspiring and life changing.
* Chatting on twitter with Clif, Chad and Rick. Oh, and Clif tweeted a photo of my gangster ducks – they arrived in Vancouver! And he commented on the photo of the duck in the Brisbane River that I posted on his Facebook 😀
* Chatting on twitter in general.
* New business cards and stickers and other fun stuff!
* New moleskine journals! There’s not much I like more than blank journals.
* Re-watching Supernatural S6 before S7 starts this weekend!!
* Going for walks to the park in this beautiful weather with Lina 🙂 Actually, I just love Lina! She is so much fun, so happy and so cute!!
* Cute photos of Lina and I, like this one….
* Planning a bit of a life overhaul/re-organisation. More to come on that later.
* Being inspired by people I know – like Jess Van Den, of Epheriell Designs. I LOVE her whole DIY life philosophy.
* Making a million lists of things I want to do!
* NEW SUPERNATURAL STARTS THIS WEEKEND!!!!
* Staring my Christmas shopping! Organisation, here I come!
* Making lots of new pretties for Impossible Alice, like this resin, sakura flower pendant…
* Playing with magic props my magician housemate has lying around the house – how awesome are these glasses?!
* Did I mention that NEW SUPERNATURAL STARTS THIS WEEKEND?! Can you tell I’m excited? And, channel eleven are fast tracking it to screen on air here starting Oct. 3rd!
It’s been a good week! What’s made you smile lately?
- Posted in: Uncategorized