It’s nearly Christmas!!! There’s so much happy to be found during this time of year – reflecting on the year that’s about to finish, planning and looking forward to all the new adventures for the year to come, I love it!
* SO MANY Christmas orders! I’ve been so busy with Impossible Alice the last few weeks!
* Making gifts for the people I love ❤
* Receiving Christmas cards in the mail – so much more fun and personal than e-cards. I sent out snail mail cards to everyone this year for the first time in ages. I had so much fun writing out the cards and the cute, little messages I got from friends as they received them. I’m definitely doing it again next year.
* Getting into a good workout routine. I don’t feel much difference yet (except being more tired!) but I’m liking it 🙂
* New perfume! Well, it’s the scent I’ve always worn so it’s not really new, but I haven’t had any for a couple of years. I bought some more the other day and I’d forgotten how much I love it! It’s White Musk, from The Body Shop.
* Cindy Sampson. She’s my favourite person this week 😀
* Planning for next year’s Supernatural conventions! I love booking accommodation. I need to do the flights next, then it’ll all feel final! I have Sydney accom. sorted, and I’d like to have Vancouver booked within the next week or two.
* Thinking about everything there is to look forward to next year!
* Starting a series re-watch of Supernatural – Jensen and Jared are so young and cute in the first season!
* Christmas movies! I love them all. It doesn’t matter how bad they are, or how cheesy, I love them. Of course, my all time favourite is Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas (which also doubles as my favourite Halloween film!) 😀
* Sweet Potato vegetable chips. YUM!
- Posted in: Uncategorized