* Reading The Hunger Games – 3 books in 3 days! This trilogy goes straight into my favourite books list.
* Michael Jackson. This is a constant love, but I’m going through one of my MJ phases right now where I listen to nothing but him and watch his concerts and videos more than most people would think is healthy.
* Learning new chain maille weaves! And learning how to weave beads into chain maille 🙂 Lace Metal
* Seeing people I love who I haven’t seen since before Christmas ❤
* My new blog background/layout/colour 🙂 I like this blue much better than the old one!
* Fundraising for Hope to Haiti 2! People are always so much more generous than you expect them to be. I wish I could hug every single person who’s donated so far – I’m nearly at the $400 mark! And Misha’s video for this years trip is just as beautiful and moving as last year’s. If you want to see exactly where your donations are going, take a couple of minutes to watch this:
❤ Shell XOXO
- Posted in: Uncategorized